Tuesday 7 June 2011

Pottering in the shed and Nick Drake on a sunny afternoon

Yesterday was a good day.
Started on another CBG build and also started routing out the body for my electric project.
The Driftwood guitar is pretty much finished and looks great although It just needs something to finish it off I need to go beach combing.
I've also finished another CBG this time a 4 stringer fret less from an old Tabacalera box. which is probably the best on yet although it did have developmental problems.
All of this was done with Way to Blue by Nick Drake as the soundtrack. He is a recent discovery for me. I had heard of him of course but have never really listened. Anyway it's fantastic and the perfect music for a sunny day of guitar making in the country. Stand out tracks for me are River Man and Black Eyed Dog.
Got a week off from my normal job next week so will be able to do some photo's of recent work.

No comments:

Post a Comment