Wednesday 9 February 2011

Volkswagen Commercial: The Force



Great ad Saw it yesterday and it's made me chuckle all day today.

20,000 dollars equates to around 12,000 British pounds the cheapest you'll get a new Passat here is 18,000 Pounds!

Talking of Cars got my tax reminder today £112 for 6months!
Now apparently I am paying this much because my car is old (20 years this year) and uneconomical. That may be fair enough but I must protest. I am not particularly rich and can't afford a new car that is supposedly more economical and will save the planet so I pay for Green Insurance with the Green Insurance Company
Who offset ALL my carbon emissions by planting trees. Using there carbon calculator I worked out they plant around 11 trees a year to offset my carbon emissions wow! Every little helps I suppose. It doesn't make my car tax any cheaper. It's all a little bit annoying as I'm actually being more environmentally friendly by keeping my old car on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment