Tuesday 5 February 2013

Another 6 String Cohiba Cigar box guitar.

Yes folks They are coming thick and fast. It probably seems that I'm making a guitar every 2 days at the moment but actually I usually work on 3 at a time as you have to wait for glue to dry parts to arrive paint to dry and then I always like to leave them at least a couple of weeks to settle and make sure nothing is going to break before I put them on sale.
here is the latest and probably the last at least for a while Cohiba based 6 string.
It is for sale at The Shonky Website along with the other 3  have for sale at the moment.

ShonKybox Cohiba HS Cigar Box guitar
Made with a Cohiba cigar box re-used 25.5" scale guitar neck. D profile
Added mahogamy bouts for comfort.
Re-used Humbucker and single coils with volume and tone and 3 way switch.
Re-used Chrome TOM bridge and tailpiece.
Re-used chrome Tuning machines
Plays superb sounds awesome.
neck is finished with an aged walnut wood stain and satin clear coat
Body is finished in a satin clear coat.
Made from 97% recycled or reclaimed material and parts. The re-used parts are in good cosmetic condition and are in perfect working order. "Play Green"
Also Included is the hard case pictured.
Will be sent Professionally packed with a signed certificate of authenticity.
 
What's next on the Agenda well the Beatnik copy's are in progress. I have a commission for a cigar box Mandolin that I should be getting on with and I am also going to concentrate on my unique designed electric guitar that I have been trying to build for 3 years. (the Prototypes have ended up on the fire so far). I think I have it right now but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment