Monday 12 May 2014

20 Thousand Views and 100th Post

I guess That's a bit of a milestone. Thanks for reading.
At the moment I am (amongst other things) working on these two Steel string solid body ukes for a customer. one for him. I have shunned my usual approach of making an instrument entirely by hand and eye and have actually made templates for these so I can easily make more in the future.
Steel String Tenor Ukulele x 2






Also in the pipeline is a Partscaster with a Floyd rose! a 3 string cigar box fretless guitar. and the 1st production model of the Novus. Watch this space :-)

4 comments:

  1. is there any way that you can share the templates to me?? :D... GREAT UKES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I could sell you a set?

      Delete
    2. well that would be difficult because I'm from Chile, I just started the project of making my own electric ukulele and I really want to do a Les Paul model. so I'm looking for the blueprint for the measures and everything.

      Delete
    3. I don't have a blueprint. the original drawing was stuck to the template material.

      Delete